Investing in baseball cards? MLS’s David Beckham moment. The new iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Small Cap ETF. James B. Stewart says to â€œBuy and Holdâ€œ. The next winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics? Our Guru thinks that capitalism will fail. Our Tool is like wading through a flea market of investing data.
I ENCOURAGE you to Download this show thru iTunes!
But, if you just can’t possibly deal with that then go ahead and
Play the new show right now
- Lamenting the fact that your mother sold your baseball card collection? Try stocks instead!
- MLS may get its David Beckham moment after all.
- I’m going to keep a lookout the new iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Small Cap ETF.
- Crazy Logic mashup from Bootieusa.com
- The Automatic Portfolio Returns spreadsheet. Just change the dates and it will recalculate the performance of the three portfolios.
- James B. Stewart of Wall Street Journals Common Sense column says to “Buy and Hold“.
- Eugene Fama, the next winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics?
- Our Guru thinks that capitalism will fail. But not in the way you think. Listen to the Show.
- Our Tool is like wading through a flea market of investing data.
- Is there no end to the number of taxes we must be subject to? Will there ever be a tax that is repealed? Nah. Make mine Earl Grey.
- Mark Hebner talks about Step 10: Risk Capacity and describes CEO investing.
The Mad Money Machine is proud to be sponsored by Index Funds Advisors at ifa.com.
Email me: feedback at Mad Money Machine dot com, or comment, or Call me on the Mad Money Machine voicemail line at 206-734-4763