Celebrating Life, Liberty, Health, and Property. Coming to you from the Belly of the Beast in the DC Metro Area.
Topics in this week’s show include:
- Celebrating Life, Liberty, Health, and Property.
- Government should do what only government can do.
- Golf is not a game for athletes.
- I am now a certified hunter in VA.
- Socialism? Fascism? Totalitarianism? Progressivism? Tyranny? We need to re-inject Liberty.
- Dark clouds are not really dark.
- How to make your garage door work smoothly again.
- For the first time in 30 years, more people are selling gold jewelery as scrap instead of buying new items.
- April issue of Wired has an article on the board game Settlers of Catan. Great game. Also Puerto Rico and San Juan are great.
- Update on my diet.
- I am now officially an OLD MAN. Listen to find out why (18 minute mark)
Music from music.podshow.com from Theory in Motion’s songs Perfect Day and Wake Up.
Got Feedback? Try any one of these methods:
- email: Paul AT PlanetBoyer DOT com
- voicemail: 571-366-7121
- Twitter me at Twitter.com/PlanetBoyer (And send a message that includes @PlanetBoyer to let me know you’re not a direct marketer)