WWFM? Mute computer. Windows 7. Inauguration talk. Lazy? Harry Browne. Bernie. TOOL. Get out of Treasuries? S&P at 600? Uncertainty vs. Prices.
The Mad Money Machine is proud to advertise Index Funds Advisors at ifa.com
Topics in this week’s show include:
- Computer is sick again!
- Windows 7 on Fusion
- Reagan’s Inauguration
- Stock pickers blast the Lazy Portfolios
- GURU: Harry Browne. Hear his radio show talking about the four economic cycles and investments to own. (Thanks CrawlingRoad.com)
- Bernie Madoff: Who do you trust? IFA not like him.
- TOOL: NYTimes Graphic: Calculate Your Financial Comeback
- Barrons says get out of treasuries
- Mish says S&P earnings are going lower , P/E ratio of 15 would mean S&P of 600 or less.
- LEARNING EARNING: IFA Investment Principles #3: Free markets match prices to current levels of uncertainty, so that buyers can earn a risk-appropriate return .
- Calls regarding where did the extra $10 come from on a $100 loan at 10%?
- Subscribe in iTunes to "Index Funds Advisors " podcast!
Music from music.podshow.com:
Runaway Train - Under Feather
Email me: feedback at Mad Money Machine dot com or call the Mad Money Machine voicemail line 206-734-4763