Songs to sell stocks by. Our guru is a permabear.I answer Jim’s question more politely. VOIP. The Great Awakening. Clementines! The Tool I’m using now.
I ENCOURAGE you to Download this show thru iTunes!
But, if you just cannot deal with that then go ahead and
Play the new show right now
The Mad Money Machine is proud to be
sponsored by Index Funds Advisors at ifa.com.
Topics in this week’s show include:
- How’s the bear market treating you? Are you taking on too much risk?
- Do you know the total return of Index Portfolio 60 from 1 Jan 2000 through 31 Dec 2007? Check it out for yourself at IFA.com’s benchmark your portfolio tool. Or if you’re lazy like me, the answer it 93%. It would take a pretty severe bear market to wipe that out, wouldn’t it?
- What’s the deal with my mailman putting the delivery in our garage? Hey, how about ringing the doorbell or something next time?
- Our Guru thinks the CPI measure of inflation is bogus. He says the Federal Reserve is unconstitutional. He says save old pennies and all nickels. He says buy gold, international stocks, and keep some cash for buying up bargains. Not dissimilar to what we’ve been saying here. But he says don’t buy mutual funds. Perhaps he doesn’t know the magic of index funds and ETFs. His weekly show can be found here.
- I try again to answer Jim’s question about whether this would be a good time to invest in Indexfolio 100 and how to get increased risk levels.
- Thanks for your ideas for replacing my FiOS phone service with something cheaper, namely VOIP.
- Do you get the feeling that this is a time of Great Awakening?
- I encourage you to buy a box of clementines. A wonderful way to get your 5-a-day fruit and veg servings.
- I’m using our Tool right now to write this posting.
- Now, if you take the Risk Capacity Survey at IFA.com, they will send you a free copy of the 4-CD set entitled An Audio Journey to Tradeless Nirvana. Get yours today!
I’m Going Down – Bruce Springsteen
I Fall Down – U2
Stand or Fall – The Fixx
Falling Down – Tears for Fears
Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me – Clay Aiken
Breakdown – The Alan Parsons Project
The End of the Innocence – Don Henley
It’s the End of the World As We Know It – R.E.M.
Music from music.podshow.com:
ALTA PLAZA – XRAY DOGS
Runaway Train – Under Feather