Boo? Cramer’s Five Mistakes of the Amateur Investor. 401K to IRA. Guitar Hero III and Rock Band. A tool to keep you and your spouse in sync. Our Guru limits your investment choices to DFA or ETFs.
I ENCOURAGE you to Download this show thru iTunes!
But, if you just can’t possibly deal with that then go ahead and
Play the new show right now
- Who came up with this Boo! thing anyway? A pyramid scheme for the candy companies?
- Guitar Hero III and Rock Band on the way.
- Our Guru has a book that is three, count ’em, three advertisements in one.
- We finally get the chance to move money from a 401K to an IRA.
- Garen’s email asks about “cash” and things we might learn about it.
- I look at Jim Cramer’s Five Mistakes of the Amateur Investor
- Our Tool keeps you and your spouse in sync!
Music from music.podshow.com:
ALTA PLAZA – XRAY DOGS
Ruby In the Dust – The Michael E. Thomas Band
rubber robots – Charlie Catura
hitman – StudioMig
Good News – How To Win At Life
Mirror – The Ninth King
O Cio da Terra – Chico Buarque, Milton Nascimento – EMI/Arlequim Brazil – eversonpaladini
Wonderful World – Plastic Soul Band
loop – Plastic Soul Band
Runaway Train – Under Feather
If Every Day Were Christmas – Podsafe for Peace
The Mad Money Machine is proud to be sponsored by Index Funds Advisors at ifa.com.
Email me: feedback at Mad Money Machine dot com, or comment, or Call me on the Mad Money Machine voicemail line at 206-734-4763